Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hon 5-Shelf Bookcase, 36 by 11-1/2 by 60-1/8-Inch, Harvest

Hon 5-Shelf Bookcase, 36 by 11-1/2 by 60-1/8-Inch, Harvest

Rating: 1.0 of 5 stars
Product price: Check new Price
Product asin : B00464759U

Get now best offers Hon 5-Shelf Bookcase, 36 by 11-1/2 by 60-1/8-Inch, Harvest with Secure Transaction In Here. The best online shopping.

  • Home & Kitchen > Furniture > Other Furniture > Bookcases
More Details Hon 5-Shelf Bookcase, 36 by 11-1/2 by 60-1/8-Inch, Harvest

Laminate bookcase features square-edge profile and hardboard back panel. All surfaces (except outside of back) are finished in abrasion-resistant, thermal-fused laminate over solid-core, high-density particleboard. The 3/4" thick shelves are adjustable at 1-1/4" increments. Bookcase is designed for small office/home office applications. Cam-lock fasteners and wood dowels ensure pieces go together easily and precisely. Bookcase is equipped with four adjustable leveling glides. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA performance standards.

Costumers reviews
I bought these thinking they were 6' bookshelves. They were to replace ones that were destroyed in a flooded basement. I chose HON because they have a reputation for quality and the ones I was replacing were HON bookshelves. Boy, was I wrong. These are not much better than the ones you can buy at a Walmart. It was a while before I opened them, having to sort through the things the contractors thew into boxes. when I opened the cases, the shelves were 5' long. I contacted the company. They said it was beyond 30 days and they would have to check into whether I could exchange them. I never got a response back from them. I'm finally setting them up, even though they aren't what I wanted, and there are no instructions in the box to put it together. This has been a very great disappointment and the seller's response to me has been extremely poor. I would not recommend them to anybody and would further steer anyone else away from buying from them.
top deals Hon 5-Shelf Bookcase, 36 by 11-1/2 by 60-1/8-Inch, Harvest

Hon 5-Shelf Bookcase, 36 by 11-1/2 by 60-1/8-Inch, Harvest
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment